Oban bound

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well thats good his insurance is covering it.

One of my best friends had a similar story. He was out riding, following me and one other, playing catch up I think, ended up going off into a stone wall near Kettlewell. He was ok, bike was a bit bashed but it all got fixed up. He then came to Scotland for a trip and had lost all confidence, not much fun for him. So when we were back I took him for a ride around some nice easy roads, he came off on a corner again, no damage and no injuries. Then a few weeks later I convinced him to come out for a ride up to Richmond. Whilst waiting to turn right at a junction a bint with a load of kids in the car went into the back of him and threw him and the bike a good 100 yards down the road. His bike was written off but he survived with a lower back injury (the paramedic said without the back protector he was wearing he would have been crippled). She got prosecuted. He decided to give up biking at that point, and I was in agreement.

Anyway, you could come to the borders in June instead???

Yeah some people just have the worst luck ever with regards to bikes. That sounds like horrible luck with ur pal, glad he was ok every time.

To the borders? Do you mean the moffatt trip?

Latest posts

Back