Which Pressure washer

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stuartb

Reaction score
Hmmm, annual service on my old Aldi petrol washer, so far it has given me 7 years of great service.

Drained engine and pump oil into the same container, the pump oil was badly emulsified ! Hoping it was just condensation (yea right), I washed my car the other night and found the pump to be struggling.

Had to wait till the pressure built up before I snow foamed, this lasted a few seconds till the pressure collapsed and I'd need to wait a few secs more till the pressure built up and so on, I reckon the pumps shot.

So the question is what pressure washer is everyone running ?... I have good quality hoses, guns and connectors (all M22) so don't want to bin everything and start over.

I'm leaning toward a Hyundai, don't want to blow more than 400 quid, buying direct gives me a 3 year warranty.

Happy to hear any reccomendations..

Cheerz..

Stu20230327_171511.jpg20230327_171505.jpgScreenshot_20230401_090318_Adblock Browser.jpg

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

Do you get a lot of use out of it? Mine is generally just garden, patio etc so buy 2nd hand then bin and replace every 3-4 years lol

I do, I use it a lot on cars, bike, and the usual stuff round house, normally do my driveway and slabs.. were hit quite badly with whiskey black AKA Angels Share here..Diageos bonded warehouses are at the end of my street !.. I'll defo get my moneys worth out my washer..

Can you spot them lol [emoji38]

View attachment 6666

Last edited:
Not in the league you're talking about but I have always used Nilfisk. Ali pump on an electric powered pressure washer seems to be rare.

Having said that I am disappointed in my current one.

https://www.machinemart.co.uk/p/nilfisk-e-1454-9--pad-x-tra-cold-water-pressur

^i paid ?2xx not this inflated price

The plastic body is weak. The lance holder snapped almost the first use. It also seems a bit weak when using snow foam, can't deal with it being too thick. Swear my old one wasn't as bad (should get it back from my sister).

Sent from my SM-S9060 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
That's weird that the attachment never worked.. was desperate to show the Alcohokics on here how close I am to heaven.
5c845d3765ca2f59fa92c06797331fbd.jpg

Just found these.. that's Jimmy Macs pressure washer, I borrowed it from him when he was at the TT.

It's not until you wash a part of the wall do you realise how bad that Angels Share is...

Need to redo it this year [emoji25]
4e7dc9698b6656fd53d850930c492262.jpg
91f59096a403872e654ac3ea91b7326a.jpg

And there was me thinking my patio was s big job... [emoji15]

Sent from my SM-S9060 using Tapatalk

Just found these.. that's Jimmy Macs pressure washer, I borrowed it from him when he was at the TT.

It's not until you wash a part of the wall do you realise how bad that Angels Share is...

WOW !!! Definitely need a pucker one for that. Never heard of it, that fall out ? Makes you wonder where you can't see it ...

Last edited:

I've never heard of 'Whisky Fungus' but just looked it up - looks quite a seroius mess and worth investment in good pressure washer.

WOW !!! Definitely need a pucker one for that. Never heard of it, that fall out ? Makes you wonder where you can't see it ...
There's an American firm of solicitors dealing with a class action in the states and here in the UK. It's a blight, but an acceptable one strangely, no one really seems super bothered about it, its part of our heritage.

Makes not a jot difference when selling either, I've never had a client not buy nor a vendor being troubled with the invevatble comments on a Home Report (mandatory survey) which a vendor must have prior to marketing their home.

Last edited:
Check out ava,a new Norwegian brand..I've got the p80 evo which is superb and comes with a 20 year warranty..

You register machine then every 5 year you buy a service kit (?40ish) and service yourself...do this continuously to extend warranty..
Has quality proper follow me hose,comes with a brilliant stubby gun and extendable lance...loads of pressure for a plug in...plenty of YouTube videos online..ps I'm absolutely not affiliated with them if it sounds that way lol

Looks a good deal.. I've not had a chance to order anything as of yet, been snowed under at work..

Latest posts

Back