Latest Android Update

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stuartb

Reaction score
Has anyone had car connectivity issues since the latest Android update? Updated my S21 Ultra this morning, connected as normal to my RS, phone calls, tunes all as normal...

Jumped into my Volvo thereafter, phone auto connected as normal, tunes works fine, phone book comes up on screen, dialling a number will just not go through car speakers..its the strangest thing.

Tried restart, factory reset, ensured everything that should be on/off is exactly that..

Rachel's BF was in, his Galaxy connected perfectly, just wondered if the latest release had any bugs.. read the release notes before I updated, it was all security related..nothing in connectivity.. he hasn't updated his..

Anyone ?

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

I'm sure I tried that. Strangely, when it hooks up, all the connection options are in Dark Blue, so it's operational..we'll meant to be...., I'll try the volume in the morning..cheers Jay..
2108429103162bbc3d6a8ab3514d346c.jpg

BTW I got that sorted [emoji108]..how..I have no idea, but the phone works perfect thru the car speakers.. musta pressed the right button somewhere hahaha [emoji38]

My BT on an S22 has been playing up too. Won't connect to my car without turning off and on.

Sent from my SM-S9060 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I've my S23 Ultra sitting right beside me, had it since Saturday, just can't be arsed setting it up. Promised an ex of mine my S21, so might do it tonight if i've time.. le you know how it goes, hope I don't have connectivity issues again.

Latest posts

Back