New Member!

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kimban

Reaction score
Hello new member from Sweden here! Second year with my 2011 S1000rr racebike, still loving it everytime i ride it. :emmersed:
Installed RCK2 kit this year and it really transformed the electronics and fell in love with it even more!!:Banane59:

Welcome to the forum!

Really glad to hear you?re still throughly enjoying your S1K, they certainly are amazing bikes!

Do you ride exclusively on track, or do you partake in any road riding too (if not with your RR, another bike perhaps?)?

Enjoy the forum, there is a wonderful community on here and loads of information.
May you continue to have many more happy miles ahead of you [emoji4]

Oli

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum!

Really glad to hear you?re still throughly enjoying your S1K, they certainly are amazing bikes!

Do you ride exclusively on track, or do you partake in any road riding too (if not with your RR, another bike perhaps?)?

Enjoy the forum, there is a wonderful community on here and loads of information.
May you continue to have many more happy miles ahead of you [emoji4]

Oli

Thank you!

Yea they are awsome machines!

The RR is exclusively for track use, got a Ducati 900ss for the road a complete diffrent machine but a perfect for relaxed Sunday rides! :)

Welcome Kimban - what's the series you race in?

Thank you!
This year it was the Swedish Endurance series, mostly 6 hour races and one 7 hour. Raced with my father and a friend. But we didn't have the best of luck this year with 3 crashes, 1 major highsider and 2 smaller ones...:disgust:
Next year will also be in the Endurance series, hopefully with better results and fewer crashes :)

Welcome Kimban.. any pics of your SS.. lovely machine..is it Silver per chance ?.

Stuart

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back