New Member First post

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

R6I6Z6A

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

Just recently joined the family with a s1000rr 2010 in motorsport colors after my Yamaha R6 was stolen from central London and insurance payout, I was pondering on what to get for a while as my R6 was my pride and joy and more than enough power but after 14,000 odd miles on it was time for a change. So I managed to get a good deal on an s1krr form BMW and I must say it is a heck of a bike!!

So just wanted to say hallo and that I look forward to some good advice and pointers in the future. :stung:

Welcome to the forum - I also changed from an R6 although mine was sold back in September, picked my S1000rr up in December so now just waiting for the sunshine to return.

Welcome to the forum - I also changed from an R6 although mine was sold back in September, picked my S1000rr up in December so now just waiting for the sunshine to return.

Yeah me too, it?s so new and shiny I don?t want to get it dirty lol, but I have a few mods I want to do first, like get a big fat ALARM!!

Was looking at the datatool DIY, you had one before?

Yeah me too, it’s so new and shiny I don’t want to get it dirty lol, but I have a few mods I want to do first, like get a big fat ALARM!!

Was looking at the datatool DIY, you had one before?

No not had an alarm before but can understand you wanting one, mine is Datatag along with ground anchor and chain at home. One of the mods i am waiting to arrive is the radiator / oil cooler guards. Then also R & G tail tidy before long.

Latest posts

Back