NEC Bike Show

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Malky

Reaction score
Anyone else at the bike show this weekend? The missus and I are making our annual pilgrimage down from Bonnie Scotland for the weekend for (hopefully) lots of bargains!!

Yes mate, three of us driving up from Guernsey, Channel Islands. Looking forward to it, loads of new bikes to see. Also looking to try on some gear and pick up a bargain!

Hi Malky, I'm going down on Tuesday with another Windygates biker. Kenny B can't make it cause he's working!!!!! Hopefully get some deals as well, lots of shiny stuff down there.
Take care and enjoy your weekend.

JimmyMac

Cheers folks, I'm looking forward to it more than usual as there seems to be bit more new stuff to be revealed than other years. One sleep to go!!

It does look like a lot more going on than previous years with manufacturers and exhibitors. I haven't been before but if the weather is kind next week I might be tempted to tootle down. Let us know how you get on Malky.

Had a good day at the show today, BMW have got a very impressive range now, thought the new ZX10 looked smart and good vfm, but the new GSXR1000 looked even worse in the flesh than in the pictures, what have they done?!

Just home from show after an 'interesting' flight back up. Well worth the visit, lots to see and managed to bag an Alpinestars suit with ?300 off and was properly sized by an Alpinestars employee. Watching tv with it on to stretch it in!!!!

Just home from show after an 'interesting' flight back up. Well worth the visit, lots to see and managed to bag an Alpinestars suit with ?300 off and was properly sized by an Alpinestars employee. Watching tv with it on to stretch it in!!!!
Blimey you'll be sweating with that on, is it that cold up there or have you turned the heating off?!!

Looks good Malky, like a second skin. LOl

Glad you managed up the road the snow is murder.

JimmyMac

Last edited:
I told you never to show that pic Jim!!
It appears the pilots definition of ' slight turbulence ' and mine vary greatly. Not a nice experience especially in a propeller job.
Had to take the leathers off after half an hour, wife thought I was having an eleptic fit getting them off

Hahahahahaha!

Glad youse both got back alright, those little planes sometimes feel like you're in an oversized glider.

look forward to seeing you're new leathers in the spring when the snows away.

JimmyMac

Had a good day at the show today, BMW have got a very impressive range now, thought the new ZX10 looked smart and good vfm, but the new GSXR1000 looked even worse in the flesh than in the pictures, what have they done?!

what is the price on the new zx10?

Latest posts

Back