Motorland Aragon

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kreacher

Reaction score
Will be at Aragon March 1st-4th with bike-promotion.de

Anyone else heading out?

Am looking forward to a days coaching with Simon Crafar - motovudu.com

Has anyone worked with him before?

Yes, have done some Instruction with Simon and had some coaching from him too. He is one of the nicest guys you could ever wish to meet and is,in my opinion, a very good coach, who is capable of tailoring his methods to the individual very well, not just dishing out a "one size fits all" script. His enthusiasm for riding and coaching is powerful and he really seems to care that you have understood his concepts and that you can then employ them safely with his careful observation and sometimes demonstration. You shall have a great time on an S1000 at Aragon in Simon's company, enjoy and report back if you will,cheers, GB.

Thanks for the reply.

Sounds exactly what I'm looking for.

Will report back about the track and the coaching too.

K

Aragon - what a great track! Over 5km in length with elevation changes that are hard to see on videos but making riding there a lot of fun. A real mix of corners but all with a nice flow. Really enjoyed and will going back again.

Simon Crafar - Was exactly like he-be-gb described. I got a lot of time with him as he quickly appraised my efforts and then worked with me to get across his advice. By the end of the day I felt I was really flying but always within a comfortable margin. One of the best performance enhancements I've invested in 8)

Sounds fantastic. I have a friend who has done various overseas tracks and has had tutoring from Simon Crafar - he rates him very very highly. I must try and find a track day where Simon is available and get booked on.

Latest posts

Back