Michael Dunlop on a S1000RR at this year's TT?

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alien6872

Reaction score
So MCN have released a story that Michael Dunlop is poised to sign a deal that would see him ride a factory backed S thou at the TT this year!

that'd be good to see, I went there a few years back and it was ferkin amazing and mad sunday was even ferkin amazinger :p :eagerness:

I would genuinely love to see the mad bastard on the S1000RR - might see it get some success in a real-world arena...

look forward to seeing that I will be there from Wednesday of practice week through to the monday after race week I go every year and will never go to watch circuit racing agian.

Well, it's official. MCN just reporting that he'll race a factory spec S1000RR in Milwaukee colours. Looking forward to seeing this!

Hmmm, its been denied by the TT organisers, so maybe MCN are releasing rumour dressed as fact... Hope it turns out to be true.

Hmmm, its been denied by the TT organisers, so maybe MCN are releasing rumour dressed as fact... Hope it turns out to be true.

I think read somewhere that they was "supposed" to announce it on Wednesday gone? Would definitely make it more interesting for S1 owners.

Here is an official pic...

2e2e5952-9b21-4f29-94ca-b0f3.JPG

Think so, yes. There is a video interview on the BBC NI site - typically rambling Dunlop chat where he's talking about doing some 'other stuff' as well to see if he's fast on short circuits, but he's doing all the international road races.

Back