Masters 2016

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well done Stu, I went to bed early on Sunday as I was knackered after a long ride out your way with Beavis and some friends. Thought it was all over with Spieth winning by a good margin. Should have known, the Masters doesn't start until the back nine Sunday!!
Couldnt beleive it Monday morning got an email from Global Golf news telling me Willett had won the green jacket, really chuffed for the lad.

JimmyMac

Total surprise to most people me included Jimmy...ive watched Willett when hes won before..hes a composed player.. should have thrown a few quid on him.. ive had two 125 to 1 winners in past years..Where did you go..I was going to head up the A85 via the Welly but never really got round to it..

Last edited:
Can you not run a bet for who is going to win the TT this year ?

Think Micky D will be hard to beat on the stocker, Hillier each way on any bike and JM130 for the Senior.
Might prove me wrong but I think Hutchy might need more time to get the best from his Beemer, Anstey is also a great each way bet as long as he has woken up. Going to miss Guy this year.

JimmyMac

Hi Stu, went to Tyndrum via Lochearnhead, down to Oban, hundreds of bikes out, the most I've seen at Oban, back to Dalmally to Inverary then back via Crainlarich Lochearnhead to Perth.

Great day

I will be there to see who wins, Think M Dunlop is up for it for sure because of what happened last year but hutchy is well up for it he was good on his bmw at silverstone at the weekend, and bruce (in mcn says he hasn't won a super bike race yet) and fastest newcomer peter hickman, think there will be a few hit 132mph lap this year, I CANIT WAIT :tennis:

Latest posts

Back