Masters 2016

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stuartb

Reaction score
Ok so who fancys who to win... ive put a good wee spread on at the bookies.. each way keeps my interest if my win onlys fall apart

ForumRunner_20160408_192941.jpg

ForumRunner_20160408_192947.jpg

Did you put the house on ernie Stu? Lol.

I will be watching bits of it over the weekend and defo Sunday night :).

Nobody interested in golf ? Thot Jimmymac would have fired a comment in...

Haha, I'm back, been at the speedway in Armadale with Beavis. It was my first time, quite a good thing to see.
Anyway, I have lost a bit of knowledge on the recent goings on in golf as I refuse to pay to watch TV, my interest was in Nick Faldo and Greg Norman going head to head at various majors. I still have a shining towards Woods and still believe he has the game to do what Nicklaus did and win a major after a long drought, most likely at Augusta as experience is a huge advantage there.
I was at Augusta National in 1994 a few months after the tournament and the greens were dug up and all the flowers were not in bloom, it looked so different. Will be glued to the BBC come the weekend and hopefully hear Allis come out with some belter of a statement regarding the players or the crowd, he is a master of the mic.

Hope you win some cash Stuart, you seem to have a good spread. I'll post a pic here tomorrow of a bit of memorabilia I have up in my office, you might like it.

JimmyMac

Stuart, I'm a old fashioned type, I still like buying DVDs although I do have Netflix courtesy of my daughter.

JimmyMac

DVDs Jimmy thats like from the dinosaurs... I thought you were a hip cat with all your toys and that

Hip Cat, lol, I much prefer phones to emails, meeting face to face to conference calls, pay packets to bank transfers, pencils and paper to CAD drawings and most important in business shaking hands. I prefer 'Traditionalist' hahaha

JimmyMac

Im a traditionalist as well...I love our language...

Messages-shopping
Magic-really good
Poke-packet or bag
Skite-slap
Crabbit-moody...a crabbit bastard..
Wee-small

The list goes on

Oh maist and merr I like those as they are so me as I like to get merr or maist of whatevers on offer..rite am away to bootcamp 9am start..ttfn

Stuart, hope your line is as good as mine.

Went for a wee run yesterday while the Grand National was running, came back to find my Daughter laughing at me as I had told her how to pick a winner before I went out, and gave her my selection. She had ignored my scientific selection process and picked some horse that fell near the end, science always works. I can share my secret, it has served me well over the years.JimmyMac

Last edited:
Well done Jimmy. I missed all of it, was planting veg in the garden with my kids.

Haha thats amazing my eldest stuck 2 quid on each way and she won 70 odd quid...I couldn't tell you the front of a horse from the back... drinks are on Rachel and jimmyMac

Couldn't believe it Soof... Speith lost his way at Amen Corner... thought the wheels were coming right off but he came good again..Brilliant for Willett... great player by the way.. I still lifted ?92.00 at Willie Hills... so happy all round :)

Well done Stu, I went to bed early on Sunday as I was knackered after a long ride out your way with Beavis and some friends. Thought it was all over with Spieth winning by a good margin. Should have known, the Masters doesn't start until the back nine Sunday!!
Couldnt beleive it Monday morning got an email from Global Golf news telling me Willett had won the green jacket, really chuffed for the lad.

JimmyMac

Latest posts

Back