M Sport Track set up ?

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nich146

Reaction score
Hi all,
Looking for some help. I've struggled to get my suspension set up absolutely right (over 3 track days) but now it feels pretty good. Would be interested to hear other track days users front and rear settings with rider weights (I'm 90kg) Also what DTC setting are you on I lost a lot of drive in the + settings and am now at -1. Other contacts suggest -3 to -7 which sounds a bit scary. Thanks in anticipation.

No, the bike is standard except full Akra system and other cosmetics that shouldnt affect suspension I used a zip tie and have 7mm travel left on the front forks under extreme braking.

Try these settings

4.jpg

Thanks for the feedback. In addition to the electronic adjustments shown on the dash pic have you changed the manual setting on the rear shock ?

Thanks for the feedback. In addition to the electronic adjustments shown on the dash pic have you changed the manual setting on the rear shock ?
Preload was fine for my weight.

I would hire a suspension guy for 50 at your next trackday to set it up rider sag for your weight.

Latest posts

Back