Little 125cc needed for charity ride

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Julestys

Reaction score
15 of us are doing a charity 125cc motorbike ride in June where we have to get a 125cc bike, for around £300, and ride from Preston to Newquay in Cornwall in a day (plus get it back next day if possible)
Does anyone know of a little old cheap Honda/Yamaha/Suzuki etc, that needs some tic that can be bought on the cheap?
Don't care what it looks like as long as it will get me there and back
I am based in staffs and would travel to collect the right machine.
So if anyone knows of anything lying around that I could buy, please let me know
Thanks
Jules

Last edited:
You've gotta get a Super Cub C125 Honda!

Friends of mine did Norwich to St. Tropez on C90's!

Last edited:
Excellent thank you, I will let you know as I know more.
Just knows its June 27th, so have some time to find wheels and get sponsors
The forum will sponsor you with some stickers for the bike and a donation.

You should get some 125CC stickers and put them over ur m sport......
Keep us updated mate :)

I just noticed 2 or 3 125cc bikes for £300-£500 on Autotrader, also try posting something on Craigslist in your area or the other one is GumTree - you could also do a wanted on eBay advert

Thanks for the advice, much appreciated
I just noticed 2 or 3 125cc bikes for £300-£500 on Autotrader, also try posting something on Craigslist in your area or the other one is GumTree - you could also do a wanted on eBay advert

Looks like I have managed to get myself a little Honda CBR 125R, which needs some attention, hence sneaked it into the budget
I am really looking forward to the 14 bhp it gives
As for the charity, I believe we are going for Blood Bikes and will post more details when I have them

I mentioned that option, although not sure they will believe a £300 invoice for that
15 middle aged men, riding to Newquay from Preston is going to be a sight for sure
You should get some 125CC stickers and put them over ur m sport......
Keep us updated mate :)

Latest posts

Back