Leo Vince end can

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dox

Reaction score
Does anyone have any experience of Leo Vince end cans?

I'm not looking for extra power - my priorities are;

Improved sound (but don't want to wake the dead)
Don't want to have to re-map (I'm more than happy at this stage with performance and fueling)
Improved looks (ie, less like I've got a cricket bat strapped to the bike)

Also, does changing the end can jeopordise the bike warranty?

Any input appreciated, thanks.

Does anyone have any experience of Leo Vince end cans?

I'm not looking for extra power - my priorities are;

Improved sound (but don't want to wake the dead)
Don't want to have to re-map (I'm more than happy at this stage with performance and fueling)
Improved looks (ie, less like I've got a cricket bat strapped to the bike)

Also, does changing the end can jeopordise the bike warranty?

Any input appreciated, thanks.

Hi I brought a full system Leo vince factory around ?650 but loud with baffle out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Tricky - I'm guessing the full system would be louder than just an end can? With the baffle in, is it an improvement over standard?

I have a full LeoVinci system on my S1000RR 2010 and it is not that loud. It is also available with removable noise insert.

its not bad with db killer in ,and for fueling i have a pcv and custom map on dyno making a heathly 193 at back wheel :chuncky:

hi dox i dont know which gen bike you have but what i do know is that from hearing the same old story about the front valve in the exhaust downpipes fail,they start to rattle which only get worse over time and thats why i changed mine and i decided to replace the full system .and as for the full system the leo vince is a great price .cheers tricky

Thanks for the info and input Tricky. I've got a good deal on an Akra slip-on for now (got a good deal from the dealer who supplied my bike...20% off).

If later I get an issue with the valve servo I'll definately look at the LV full system...it looks a bargain.

Latest posts

Back