Kevin m s/land's son in hospital

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kevin m s/land

Reaction score
####Mod comment - Split into new thread - Kevin's bike is for sale here####

Only selling as my son had a bad crash at oulton park i need him to stop thinking about bikes so i giving mine up after 42 years of bikes

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Hp4 carbon

Hope your son is on the mend Kev, a very tough decision to give up an interest you clearly love, but as a Dad I understand why you're doing it

My son only 19yrs old broke his back got pins in it and dammaged his spinal cord and can not feel anything from his chest down, so thats why i am selling as its to painfull to see him like that and me keep a bike, dont want to put people off,

So sorry to hear. Hope hes on the mend soon

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Really sorry to here about your boy kev, can't imaging how your feeling , sending you and your son positive thoughts mate.

I'm sorry to hear this too, as a parent I can't imagine what you're going through.
I wish you and your family all the very best.

Hp4 carbon

Thats awful Kev. Do the Dr's say he will recover? Best wishes to your lad.

- Sent from Mobile

Last edited:

This is terrible mate I have no words for your pain . Very sad mate

Hi Kev, really sorry to hear your news, after meeting you at the TT I can tell you are a really decent fella. You are doing what I would probably do at this time. All the very best for you, your family and your lad. Outwith bikes and everything else on this forum, if there is any way you need my help for any reason give me a buzz, I'm only up the road.

All the very best.

JimmyMac

Can't begin to imagine your anguish right now. May he prove the wrong. The body is an amazing thing.

- Sent from Mobile

Hi mate.. echo all of the above... ive two girls 17 and 21.. Id do the same as you... all the best and keep in touch with all of us on here.. stuart

Once again thanks lads for all the kind words, i realy hope my son can prove the docs wrong, we in a realy bad place at the moment you dont realise how your perfect family life is until something like this happens,

Hi Kevin , so sorry to hear about your lad , hope he proves the doctors wrong. As JimmyMac said was good to meet you at the TT although only very briefly , as a father myself I'd do the same as you. All the best to you and your family and hope everything works out for you.

Such sad news Kevin, Give your best wishes to your son from all of us. Thinking of you and your family at this tough time.

I've split this away from the For Sale thread as we feel that it is better to have a thread for the sale and a thread to send our best wishes and thoughts to Kevin and his family during this time.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back