Jerez 3rd to 5th April 23

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Right? ready to setup up a notch

Slicks going on [emoji1434]

b5ac6dbfe082cbb76c520800b5911c46.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stillages

Back from Swindon where I?ve loaded the bike. No Limits have got new stillages made?. Oh great I hear you say?. NOPE? ! Totally the opposite. 300mm narrower. All the kit bags had to be emptied and items tactically placed loose around the stillage. A lot of pissed of people loading this morning?.

No Limits have now withdrawn all the new stillages and the older and larger ones are now back in use.

6d75ed52e90f164a5f44c32813c078f9.jpg

Missed the apex on 11 and went into the gravel at 12

Dusted off and sorted the bike out?. Only lever guard snapped? had a spare so we go again?. Down to a 2:16:11

Instructor said entry lines are bang on, need to fully commit and tip in and not hang about ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's a fast section of track. It's done now, so, full send!! Nothing to lose...
(Glad you're ok)

Look where you want to go.

Last edited:
I came off at turn 9 a few years ago last lap of the trip and did a fair bit of damage to my zx10.

Got down to a 1.52. Looking to get back there in September, my favourite euro track

I came off at turn 9 a few years ago last lap of the trip and did a fair bit of damage to my zx10.

Got down to a 1.52. Looking to get back there in September, my favourite euro track

thats a cracking time, i just squeezed into 53's (luckily had my timer on as transponder wasn't working), deffo a big change from the bm to the blade, playing set up most of the time. last day was a bummer in the aft. with the wind, made t4+ last rights a bit tricky...

aragon in 2 weks to spend more time getting to grips with what can only be described as the fastest 600 i've ever rode :)

Latest posts

Back