Jerez 3rd to 5th April 23

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IMORTAL_Indian

S1000RR Supporter
Reaction score
Booked with No Limits.

Let the preparations begin.

Well it is Xmas. (Nearly)
946287288c3775f0e6c48024703bb309.jpg

V02?s
Soft front
2x Medium rear (one for Portimao the following month)

Still got 1 kidney left [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
bob special ;)

the price of tyres is going to be the biggest thing putting peo-le off soon, it's geting silly, and the faster you go, the quicker they wear out!!

oh and i'll be on a new bike for that trip, fiuirst time out on it is suspect so be interesting to see how it goes compared to my bm (going for a blade for a change..)

Would love to be planning some but have too many unknowns before June.

Sent from my SM-S9060 using Tapatalk

Back from Swindon where I?ve loaded the bike. No Limits have got new stillages made?.
Oh great I hear you say?. NOPE? !

Totally the opposite. 300mm narrower. All the kit bags had to be emptied and items tactically placed loose around the stillage.

A lot of pissed of people loading this morning?.

498772239d3d516d4a4a27c8e839de7a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
i'm on 1 of the red stillages, not ideal but managed to make it work. reason they are using mostly smaller ones is rider number, if they used the bigger stillages, they would have had to use another wagon, which is a big cost factor, this way managed to get all bikes on 2 trailers.

looking forward to it :)

i'll be the BMW forum member, not on a BMW ;)

jackson racing blade.will be next to tyre garage i suspect, ususally with a marlboro in my hand :) (or my laptop as doing a bit of bike set up....)

yea saw that yesterday, i've never seent eh new stillages before,tey do look smaller than even the red ones,which are tight when your used to the big grey ones (which i am...).managed the red ones ok with a little imagination,and helps if your sharing with someone you know, but obviously caugght a lot of people out

Enjoy, fabulous track, great flow, lots of high speed corners. 3, 4, 5 is probably my favourite section but the last 3 right handers are close...

2 proper sessions in (that have not been red flagged) and I?m on a 2:20:18?
#InTheBlueGroupForAReason [emoji23]

First time on this track. Still learning [emoji2958]

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back