Insurance in USA

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spaghetti

Reaction score
Hey guys, I plan on travelling to the USA with my bike in a couple of weeks, do any of you have any cheap insurance companies? The quote I have atm is absolutely obscene!

Thanks a lot,
Alex

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who with ?
Try holidaysafe, cheapest by far. But being the States and private healthcare that's what you need to be covered for and they don't cater for that.

Don’t want to shame companies on the forum but it was a quote of 3500 USD for 7 weeks of insurance in Canada & USA. They are shipping the bike and they have good prices on that

TBF not sure what I'd expect to pay. I got insurance to cover me in Philip island back in January. Think I paid around £120 for two weeks cover. So for several weeks I don't think that's way off the mark, depending on the level of cover of course.

Erm your paying 90 bucks a week, I’m being suggested to pay 500 bucks a week lol! Who did you use if you don’t mind me asking?

Don’t want to shame companies on the forum but it was a quote of 3500 USD for 7 weeks of insurance in Canada & USA. They are shipping the bike and they have good prices on that

is that for riding on public roads, fully comp, theft, recovery, injury cover, repatriation etc?

is that for riding on public roads, fully comp, theft, recovery, injury cover, repatriation etc?

Yes that is for fully comprehensive, been quoted 700 dollars for the year if I want third party by another company!

Latest posts

Back