Indacator giving problems

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nipper12

Reaction score
Hi i have only 2000 miles on my s1000rr today the switch for indacators are giving me problems left indacator switch has to be lifted up and pushed before they come on any ideas a simple fix or a mod

Stephen from Graham's motorcycles, a forum vendor, has managed to fix some of them. The switchgear can be problematic, dealers used to replace them foc out of warranty.

am really sick paid 12k just over 3 months ago now the left side needs to be lifted up and pushed before it works but with gloves on i cand lift switch up

Dont feel bad about it Nipper, I had both left and right switch gear replaced FOC when my bike was 4 years old. Get in touch with your local dealer, they should still be changing them for nowt.

If they are good enough to replace them foc they should replace both sides as a matter of course.

I had heard they'd stopped the freebies, but IMO if you've got an affected part it should be replaced FOC or at least heavily discounted.

Latest posts

Back