Hi everyone

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beasted

Reaction score
I'm here to find my brother a s1000rr bike.

currently he is away so wants me to find one so when he's back he's got a good one, put his trust in me so I better pull through, what better place than the owners club.

he gave me a brief description

1 owner

5k miles or below

blue or grey in colour

can have mods depending on what ones.

budget up to 12k iirc

cheers

Hi,

Blue or Grey? Sounds like he wants a Bluefire or Thunder Grey for that price...

13215698195_2bfc7a7cc8_b.jpg

image-1.jpg

Not sure this was sold in the UK, anyone know? I've never seen one.
S1000RR-2013-02.jpg

Or there's this late 2013/2014 scheme
2014-bmw-s1000rr-changes-colors_2.jpg

Any idea which he means?

Thanks so much for your reply alex and photos big help.

yes I would say so, I would say the top and bottom one, although I don't think it's a major one, as he said a nice grey or blue one.

Thanks

Ok good to know, they are both quite rare so I advise patience!

Hope the search goes well.

Ok good to know, they are both quite rare so I advise patience!

Hope the search goes well.

Currently in Australia and back next June so I've got time. I'll hold out till the correct ones shows its face here!

do I have to post so many times before viewing sale threads alex? Thanks

Sorry you'll have to wait till 'Soofsayer' is online to ok you. Our anti spam is a manual process, sorry about the wait.

To my knowledge none are being advertised at the moment. Many use their current steed as trade in against the next so the dealer network is usually the best bet.

- Sent from Mobile

Sorry you'll have to wait till 'Soofsayer' is online to ok you. Our anti spam is a manual process, sorry about the wait.

To my knowledge none are being advertised at the moment. Many use their current steed as trade in against the next so the dealer network is usually the best bet.

- Sent from Mobile

Brilliant thanks alex.

Any my suggestions on the best dealer to try, to find what we're looking for. Once he's back I'm sure he will be signing up.

I will also also stay here even just for meets coming along in my supra.

cheers

Brilliant thanks alex.

Any my suggestions on the best dealer to try, to find what we're looking for. Once he's back I'm sure he will be signing up.

I will also also stay here even just for meets coming along in my supra.

cheers

Ha, I have the same username on Mkivsupra.net. Been through 3 TT's in various states of tune :). Cracking cars. Should have kept the last one.

- Sent from Mobile

Ha, I have the same username on Mkivsupra.net. Been through 3 TT's in various states of tune :). Cracking cars. Should have kept the last one.

- Sent from Mobile

your kidding, small world mate.

What was was your last one pal? Why you sell it? Mad man!!!

Haha

Latest posts

Back