Hello

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks oli. Any recommend for slip on? I am also looking for some red and blue motorrad stickers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There are loads of decent options available but personally I'd go either akra - build quality and quiet for track days or what I have which is an Austin Racing GP1 - quality, looks & sound

If you still want to do trackdays in the U.K. then definitely keep your OEM silencer (for track use).
For road use, there are loads of options, I personally wouldn't suggest any full length silencer as the sound won't really change and they can be very expensive.

Also bear in mind the popping and banging will be amplified considerably with a loud pipe. If this ever starts to annoy you, you can considerably reduce it by removing the Secondary Air System (Alpha Racing sell block of plates)

If you still want to do trackdays in the U.K. then definitely keep your OEM silencer (for track use).
For road use, there are loads of options, I personally wouldn't suggest any full length silencer as the sound won't really change and they can be very expensive.

Also bear in mind the popping and banging will be amplified considerably with a loud pipe. If this ever starts to annoy you, you can considerably reduce it by removing the Secondary Air System (Alpha Racing sell block of plates)

Great advice. Thanks.

Definitely not this then. I keep chucking it on for a ride, as it only takes five minutes to swap. It's so naughty but I absolutely love it! Wife not so happy.

Superbikes are meant to be loud ;) lol

Seriously though, a massive benefit to slip ons is being able to swap between quiet and naughty in minutes :)!

Superbikes are meant to be loud ;) lol

Seriously though, a massive benefit to slip ons is being able to swap between quiet and naughty in minutes :)!

How much you looking for? Have pics?

Glad you had fun with it, I know exactly what you mean re pops and bangs, they're like explosions!
On my Akra Evo system I did like 20 K miles before getting the SAS blocked, was a bit too obnoxious through villages etc.

Latest posts

Back