Hello everyone

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

A13xxx

Reaction score
I?ve just collected a gen 4 S1000RR and I?m absolutely loving it, a decent step up from my old 5VY R1. A bit concerned about the carbon wheels though, anyone have any experience of regular tyre changes on them (track days)?

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new S1000RR!

What were your favourite experiences with the R1?

I?ve just collected a gen 4 S1000RR and I?m absolutely loving it, a decent step up from my old 5VY R1. A bit concerned about the carbon wheels though, anyone have any experience of regular tyre changes on them (track days)?
Welcome mate great forum some very experienced guys on here.[emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G781B using Tapatalk

Welcome ! Make sure you clean the wheels spotless before you take them to the tyre changer, even take my weights off myself. That way they should be more careful, I've never had a problem (yet)

Welcome ! Make sure you clean the wheels spotless before you take them to the tyre changer, even take my weights off myself. That way they should be more careful, I've never had a problem (yet)

What is the best way/tool to remove wheel weights without paint or lacquer damage?

Latest posts

Back