Hello

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh and recommendations on tail tidy, slip on and looking for blue and red decals

i have R&G one mate. it's brand new unused and selling it if you want ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i think it should mate. i can open the box and take pics of it for you tonight mate. i paid ?100 for it i would sell it for 75 if you want ?

i will probably have that off you mate when i take collection. does it come with indicators?

i would have to open the box mate al get back to you the nite mate

Just purchased a black S1000RR 2015 with 7k on the clock. Mostly using for pleasure and some track riding. Will be looking for a few bits to make it look and sound better.

Welcome to the forum allspark!

Congratulations on your new RR, I have a 15 RR too and they're amazing bikes, hope you have many miles of smiles ahead of you.

Re tail tidy, personally I would not recommend R&G, I have one and it's rusted terribly in the space of 2 years, in fact I'd say it rusted in a year and a half tops. I am certainly not the only member on here who it's happened too either.
Evotech on the other hand are fantastic and are a much better product. I've used them in the past with no issues whatsoever.

Enjoy the forum and your new steed :)

Oli

Welcome to the forum allspark!

Congratulations on your new RR, I have a 15 RR too and they're amazing bikes, hope you have many miles of smiles ahead of you.

Re tail tidy, personally I would not recommend R&G, I have one and it's rusted terribly in the space of 2 years, in fact I'd say it rusted in a year and a half tops. I am certainly not the only member on here who it's happened too either.
Evotech on the other hand are fantastic and are a much better product. I've used them in the past with no issues whatsoever.

Enjoy the forum and your new steed :)

Oli

Thanks oli. Any recommend for slip on? I am also looking for some red and blue motorrad stickers.

My pleasure, I'm afraid I don't have experience with slip ons for this bike as have a full system on mine.
How loud do you want the bike to be?

I also don't have personal experience with decals either, but MotoGrafix come highly recommended on this forum (some good reviews/experiences on here)

My pleasure, I'm afraid I don't have experience with slip ons for this bike as have a full system on mine.
How loud do you want the bike to be?

I also don't have personal experience with decals either, but MotoGrafix come highly recommended on this forum (some good reviews/experiences on here)

Someone that looks nice and nice sound but ok for track. Thank. I'm thinking black red with blue red BMW stripes.

Last edited:
Needs to be track ok lol. I got a Ktm rc8 with a full exhaust on. Hurts my brain.

Definitely not this then. I keep chucking it on for a ride, as it only takes five minutes to swap. It's so naughty but I absolutely love it! Wife not so happy.

Definitely not this then. I keep chucking it on for a ride, as it only takes five minutes to swap. It's so naughty but I absolutely love it! Wife not so happy.

Haha I can't acces. For sale stuff yet :-(

Latest posts

Back