Hello from York!

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tom2785

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Not sure how much info and what to write so he goes...

Firstly I'm not currently an S1000RR owner, but I'm going to be changing this later this year.

I currently ride a track based Gsxr 750 k4 and a gentle touring bike for road.... Hayabusa K8. Which I did actually get to have a blast on the continent on earlier this year and I was really impressed with it. But at the end of the day it's still a barge/ bus/ boat/ oil tanker call it what you will but nimble and precise it doesn't really do. But at 106lbs/ft it pulls well!

Anyway aside from the bikes I have know, I had a test ride on an S1000RR a few years ago and was simply blown away. Hence deciding to finally make the change and get one later this year after selling my two Suzuki's, all going to plan.

Im also a member on TDR forum if any of you guys are also members there - Hello.

Cheers guys,

Tom

Welcome Tom, was in York today, love the place :) get out on a 2015+ S1K and you'll find it an easy decision to buy one

Cheers Mac,

I've heard the 15 plate onwards is the one to go for, but I'll be more than happy with a 12 onwards depending on the prices towards the back end of the year.

Hi Tom,
Welcome to the forum. Hope you find a nice S1krr. I made move from k3 gsxr 600 to 2013 S1k & havn't looked back. Always fancied a Hayabusa for drag racing....

Welcome to the forum Tom!

As MacRR says 15 + Gen 3 RR's are the way to go if at all possible.

Enjoy the forum and best of luck finding your ideal RR :).

Oli

Hi Tom.. welcome to the forum. 750 is a great machine the thou RR will be a great move for you.

Stuart

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Another welcome from york. Dont think anyone regrets getting a s1000rr. Enjoy when u get it

Latest posts

Back