How do racing teams work?

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nobody said he stood in front of Fernandezs bike, but there is a suggestion about that he commanded it.
As for our bearded fve end above he is already gone he only stayed on for two races because of beta arrangements he will not be at the final race meeting

Last edited:
typed that in haste - corrected below

Nobody said he stood in front of Fernandez's bike, but there is a suggestion above that he commanded it.

As for our bearded friend above he is already gone - he only stayed on for two races because of visa arrangements for the flyaways, he will not be at the final race meeting

JamieMac says it?s the same guy, I?m replying to that. He isn?t the same guy which is what I?m pointing out, he?s not in that video at all.

I see that Max has announced the team will be dissolved at the end of the season.

To Wull's point, I'm starting to get confused who said what about who :) so...
It has already been widely reported that it was Camberau, now ex-McPhee crew chief - who beat up TB-A, and Alex's vid matches Wull's pic of Camberau.
However, he was definitely NOT one of the people who stood in front of Fernandez's bike, that was two shorter, non-bald mechanics https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hcc8qeuLmos (I was going to say they weren't as plump, but the guy on the left needs to ease back on the pies...)

Hopefully we can agree with that?

Yes.
Eitherway I think folding the team was sensible. Before more controversy. He's still an Aprilia man and wouldn't want to ruin that commercial agreement.

Last edited:
I see that Max has announced the team will be dissolved at the end of the season.

To Wull's point, I'm starting to get confused who said what about who :) so...
It has already been widely reported that it was Camberau, now ex-McPhee crew chief - who beat up TB-A, and Alex's vid matches Wull's pic of Camberau.
However, he was definitely NOT one of the people who stood in front of Fernandez's bike, that was two shorter, non-bald mechanics https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hcc8qeuLmos (I was going to say they weren't as plump, but the guy on the left needs to ease back on the pies...)

Hopefully we can agree with that?

Seen somewhere that Max has other ideas for 2023

Haha confusion everywhere. Yeah I was just pointing out that he wasn?t part of the video where they interfered with the bike as it was heading out.

Latest posts

Back