Hello from Northampton - UK

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I tend to grab stolen hours of sunshine post work when I can and head up and around the 508 / 43 territory and sometimes on and up through Leicestershire and Rutland toward Notts. Usually find myself in a beer garden every half hour with a shandy! I'm not a quick rider and still consider myself a novice, so learning the ropes really.

I tend to grab stolen hours of sunshine post work when I can and head up and around the 508 / 43 territory and sometimes on and up through Leicestershire and Rutland toward Notts. Usually find myself in a beer garden every half hour with a shandy! I'm not a quick rider and still consider myself a novice, so learning the ropes really.

Thanks for the welcome Nick. Pleased to know the are are a few owners around town.
Knowing Steve's sales reputation there is probably a higher concentration of S1ks around here than other parts of the country! I live in Town not far from Wollaston Motors.

I'm up for a leisurely ride out, particularly if it involves a beer garden and that great bit of road I used to run in the old girl between Market Harborough and ??????????? (Oh Sh1t - senior moment) Is it where they make pork pies? Melton Mowbray.

Any others up for a meet at Wollaston?

Hello there hampy!

Welcome back......and I'm a little lax on here sometimes too!

I'm northampton too. Also got mine from Wollaston (Steve W)!

Have to catch up sometime, as I don't know any other guys to ride with this close.

Cheers!!!

Hi Gaz and thanks for the welcome.

Just posted a reply to Nick. You will see I will be pleased to catch up and take a ride out. One evening next month?

Stay safe.

Ahem...how old is old?

Good question Lumpy!

Maybe I should start a new discussion on that topic in the jokes area?
I could kick it off with -
Old is when your throttle reactions are so slow you no longer high-side!
Or maybe,
Old is when you find a fast bike safer than a fast woman!

What o you think?

P.S. I got to read instructions for smileys - I'm too old to know instinctively!

Stay safe.......

Hi Gaz and thanks for the welcome.

Just posted a reply to Nick. You will see I will be pleased to catch up and take a ride out. One evening next month?

Stay safe.

Sounds like a plan. Looking forward to it already!!!!!

Hi & welcome ,dont worry i`m 55 ,as long as your enjoying it the speed does`nt matter too much..............?

Hello and thanks for welcome Boney.

Still enjoying it and I have even been known to get a wiggle on when the body permits ! ! !

Take care,
M.

Hampy/Gaz et al

Wondering about Saturday/Sunday 22nd June for a Northampton ride out/meet weather permitting?

Typical......! Got my daughter coming down that wknd for a supposed surprised visit. Before or after that wknd?

Yeah, sure - you throw out a couple of dates and I'll see if I can escape IKEA or FURNITUREHELL - whatever the plan is for that day due to our moving house at the end of July!

Hampy/Gaz et al

Wondering about Saturday/Sunday 22nd June for a Northampton ride out/meet weather permitting?

Nick, don't count me out but can't confirm until Friday. Had plans to visit a BEMSEE meeting at Snetterton but work (or weather) may rule it out.

Nick, don't count me out but can't confirm until Friday. Had plans to visit a BEMSEE meeting at Snetterton but work (or weather) may rule it out.

Well I don't have a bike at the moment as it's a Wollaston waiting on a switchgear..... been 5 weeks!

So we'll have to set something up for another time.... maybe Sat/Sun in July 20th/21st

N.

It' in the diary. Gaz?

You should ask Wollaston to pull one off a showroom bike! 5 weeks is inexcusable.
M.

Latest posts

Back