Hello from Coventry UK

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BORILSPB

Reaction score
Hello and thankyou for accepting me to your S1000RR forum.

The S1000RR has always been a bit of a dream bike which I recently added to my long list of bike which I have had the pleasure of owning over the years.
I have just recently acquired a Gen4 which requires some TLC after being on its side.
This is going to be a winter project for me and should get it on the for spring and I will probably be looking for help and advice where needed on the forum.

:tennis:

Welcome along - do you intend the Gen4 to be road or track or both? Was it a write off?

Welcome to the forum, it?ll be great to see how the project goes over the course of the winter [emoji846]
As the guys have said, any questions just ask away.
Hopefully 2023 will be a great year on two wheels for you [emoji41]

Welcome BORILSPB. Thanks for introducing yourself, feel free to add more details about you and your riding with us too. Track, Road, mixed?

Please share the photos with us as you move through getting her back to your liking.

Before photos , during the refit and afterwards pictures are always very enduring and others here will certainly help with wise words or clarification questions if you post a question. To post the photos or links, you'll need to be a paying member, but it is a small price to pay and will give you access to lots of useful areas and articles/downloads which others on here have previously posted.

Merry Christmas and a warm welcome to what I know to be a very friendly and helpful group of people here.

Regards
Steve aka MrSmooth

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back