Hello All

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cjay144

Reaction score
New member joined today. Currently have a S1000R and hoping to PX for a 20 or 21 plate s1000rr.

Have looked and sat on 1 and was very surprised at how comfortable they actually are (compared to other sports bikes).

Hopefully it won?t be too long of a wait to find the right one!

Cjay144

New member joined today. Currently have a S1000R and hoping to PX for a 20 or 21 plate s1000rr.

Have looked and sat on 1 and was very surprised at how comfortable they actually are (compared to other sports bikes).

Hopefully it won?t be too long of a wait to find the right one!

Cjay144
Welcome.

If you buy from a dealer I think you get 2 years of BMW warranty which is definitely worthwhile having. BMW are pretty good arlt honouring it unlike some others.

Sent from my SM-S9060 using Tapatalk

Welcome.

If you buy from a dealer I think you get 2 years of BMW warranty which is definitely worthwhile having. BMW are pretty good arlt honouring it unlike some others.

Hi Alex,

I am talking to a few dealers and yes they offering 2yrs warranty with their bikes.

Anything in particular I should look out for? I know a 20 and 21 plate are the same gen but would the 21 plate have all the little niggles ironed out?

Cjay144

The later it is the less recalls it needed. The Gen4 had a few. But as long as they are all done there's no real difference.

I'd get the youngest I could afford.

Cylinder head is a new one on me...needs clarifying

Last edited:
Put a deposit down on a 2021 Hockenheim Silver. Being delivered this Thursday. Hope the weather holds out!!

The bolts should be the same. Just remember to make sure you do one bolt at a time on both bikes!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back