GSXR R1 ZX10R Dyno - Euro 4 comparison

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've ridden the ZX10 which is lacking in midrange v other current litre bikes, it needs to be ridden more like a 600(!), I've seen on the R1 forum that many R1's make around 180bhp but I can tell you it certainly doesn't feel like its lacking power on the road. Launch for the GSXR1000 is on April 2nd, I've got a test ride lined up as soon as bike becomes available to see what its like, on initial impression its hard to see why anyone would buy a base blade when a similarly specced, more powerful but ?2k cheaper Gixxer is available - potentially a smart purchase particularly as you could do a lot with the suspension and add in a Q/S / autoblipper with the money saved...

That is a large area under the curve. Suzuki have definitely come to the party. Will be interesting to see how Superstock shakes out as thats a better test of the bike from the factory.

The VVT is making a big difference.

Looks like a new arms race will begin. The first to use 'FREE VALVE' will win IMO.

- Sent from Mobile

Latest posts

Back