Good morning

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kitkat

Reaction score
thanks for letting me join the group.
i am British but currently live in Qatar. I ride a s1000rr.
i purchased it to use in Qatar superbike but the rules changed to 600cc before I could use it.
its Simon Andrews Macau podium bike from 2012.
i use it for track days at Losail
thanks all

Hi Kitkat welcome to the site. Good intro, glad to hear that Simons name lives on over there too, nice guy.
Happy New year to you from Scotland.

JimmyMac

Morning - welcome to the forum. I'd love to do Losail and Abu Dhabi at night...must be cool.

losail is amazing, especially at night, whilst I pretty much hate working here, the motorcycling is amazing, always hot etc, I joined a race team here Westbay Racing. (Check it out on Facebook)
im always near the back but there are some really quick riders here, Saaeed Saluati, Ant West, Mashel Naemi, all race here along with WSBK moto 2 etc.
the access you get on Motogp, WSBK is second to none, just walk around the pits etc.
currently I'm not racing as it's now a one make series, I had already purchased the BMW, then a MV675 as the organizers change there mind mid season etc.

Sounds brilliant mate..with an access all areas lifestyle.. where do I sign up for that lol

Stuart

Sent from Galaxy S7

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back