Gen 4 Qucikshifter

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mattals

S1000RR Supporter
Reaction score
Advise please, Just picked up New S1000RR 2022. I had a HM racing Quickshifter on my Gen 3 and was Faultless.
I want to fit a after market quickshifter to new bike what are you guys using and is it purley just plug and play or is there Calobration required?

alpha Racing

The best option on the market is from alpha Racing and it?s extremely good on track.

alpha Racing

The best places to buy are Fortis Racing, Crowe Performance or PHR Performance. All three are alpha Racing UK distributors.

Mine seems to give up later in the day. Specifically going down. For some reason it doesn't want to go into second. So I end up going round in wrong gear or hitting false neutral. Till then its fine.

Gen 4 Quickshifter

Why are you all changing?, I've had all the quickeshifters out there and can't fault the oem one

The OEM one is absolutely fine until you fit one from alpha Racing. It feels significantly sharper and much more positive at the lever when changing gear on track. It?s probably not worth fitting one a road bike though.

My favourite aftermarket QS that I?ve used to date is the Translogic one that was fitted to my K9, I?ve used them all and usually would run the HM on my road bikes and race bikes but the Translogic was superb.

Latest posts

Back