Gen 4 Qucikshifter

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm guessing at what caused my problems with HM OEM replacement shifter ie works with the BMW blipper. I reckon it was because my ECU was flashed. Just as guess but it was such a relief going back to the OE Quickshifter.

The problem with finding neutral is down to the original clutch design. Speak with your dealer. I did and they replaced it with the new design and it's perfect now.

The problem with finding neutral is down to the original clutch design. Speak with your dealer. I did and they replaced it with the new design and it's perfect now.
was there a point in time when the New design was included as part of the normal bike manufacturing process...my bike was registered June 21 so not sure if the is pre or post new design...any other details would be appreciated ;-)

was there a point in time when the New design was included as part of the normal bike manufacturing process...my bike was registered June 21 so not sure if the is pre or post new design...any other details would be appreciated ;-)

Start of Manufacturing year MY 2020

Latest posts

Back