Gen 2 Engines (Very Low Mileage) and Gen 3 Hawk Cylinder head, Alpha Cams and Cases

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tom_poole

Reaction score
I have a pair of 2014 S1000rr engines for sale which are our spare engines for our hillclimb car project. Looking to sell in order to help fund the car build.

Engine 1
2014 S1000rr Gen 2 Engine - less than 500 miles covered.
This engine was taken from a bike which was used on a film set, hence the very low mileage. It is super clean and comes without throttle bodies (however I do have a spare set that could be included additionally).

?2100 (+pallet courier if required at approx ?75 to mainland UK)

Engine 2
2014 S1000rr Gen 2 Engine - 2100 miles covered
Fitted with carbon fibre covers, small rash to one of them - engine removed from a track bike which belonged t the previous owner who worked at a North London BMW dealership. Similarly to Engine 1, it is a very clean engine and does not include throttle bodies (however I do have a spare set that could be included additionally).

?1850 (+pallet courier if required at approx ?75 to mainland UK)

Hawk Racing Gen 3 Cylinder Head.

This is an absolute work of art and was part of the Hawk Racing Team package. I purchased it directly from Hawk for a small fortune. It has been fully ported and gas flowed and is a fully built head inclusive of valves, springs and buckets.

?800

Alpha Camshafts Gen 3 (Believed to be Alpha 4.3)
Similarly to the cylinder head, these cam shafts came from Hawk Racing at a small fortune. I believe that they are Alpha 4.3 spec which are as follows
2015-2018, IN 11,5 mm, 256? / EX 9,6 mm, 248
RRP of these are over ?1800 inc VAT.

Asking ?750

or ?1500 with the cylinder head

Gen 3 Engine Cases

A full set of Gen 3 engine cases which have been freshly plated by Millenium in the US. They look brand new and are so clean you could eat you dinner off them. Plating alone was $700

Asking ?400

All parts located in Malvern, Worcestershire and are priced excluding postage however I am able to get courier quotes on request. All courier services will be tracked and insured.

Tom

can you fire a few pics of the cases over?
07833308541 if you have wattsapp.
ta.

Latest posts

Back