Front Paddock Stand.

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JordanP

Reaction score
Chaps.

Can anyone recommend a good front Paddock stand??

Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I use an ABBA stand to lift the rear and in combo with this a Warrior stand (from Demon T) to lift the front. Warrior stand does the job for me with little expense.

IMG_0218.JPG

IMG_0219.JPG

IMG_0220.JPG

After using a Warrior Spider stand on my other bike & having a full ABBA super bike lift stand in the garage its these two that Im using.
Would recommend to anyone however I have only had these for 2 weeks so far - hence why they look immaculate in the photos ;)

The front and rear adjust in milliseconds to accommodate different width sizes of forks and rear paddock bobbins which might be perfect if you want to swap to another bike.

The rear brings the bike up high and clear which would be preferred for tyre changes.

p.s. you can tell Im a 24 graduate reusing carpet :nevreness:. Just need a large barrier rubber matt for under the bike now...

Last edited:
I'm using warrior aluminium , they have been brilliant and really lightweight.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

View attachment 2353

View attachment 2354

View attachment 2355

After using a Warrior Spider stand on my other bike & having a full ABBA super bike lift stand in the garage its these two that Im using.
Would recommend to anyone however I have only had these for 2 weeks so far - hence why they look immaculate in the photos ;)

The front and rear adjust in milliseconds to accommodate different width sizes of forks and rear paddock bobbins which might be perfect if you want to swap to another bike.

The rear brings the bike up high and clear which would be preferred for tyre changes.

p.s. you can tell Im a 24 graduate reusing carpet :nevreness:. Just need a large barrier rubber matt for under the bike now...

How much and where from?

I've bought Gee-Tech, can't wait for them to arrive.

Gorgeous to look at, custom made to order (mine will have my name welded on them) but there is a wait list.

Does your wife know how much you paid Westy

I'm not married yet or that old cheeky 😝

It's enough but they'll sell well second hand
Plus as above GeeTechs are ?300 & the Motorrad ones adjust to different bobbin and fork width immediately with nice wheels.

I'll list them on here if I ever sell them .. would hope to get something back for them!

Any other stands used? I did make a thread asking for advice a while back and had good feedback from you lads 👍

Harris are good, couple of mate's use 1-Jac which are dead handy and make it very easy to work on front end.

Abba stand is great too but I only use mine in the garage for maintenance, too fiddly to be any use in the pits.

I bought a cheap set off ebay. Pair for ?40. Good enough for what i need but the front is sh!t to get the spindle out as the bracket gets in the way

Bought a headstock stand today in my local bike shop here in Dublin 100 euro with 5 different pins.

happy enough with that.

If you still have the ABS connected, you may find the headstock pin won't go in. Certainly on the Gen2 it was blocked, i believe all variants are the same.

- Sent from Mobile

If you still have the ABS connected, you may find the headstock pin won't go in. Certainly on the Gen2 it was blocked, i believe all variants are the same.

- Sent from Mobile

Ah shyte...you serious??

Ah well,lets hope I can use it on the R1 so.:smile-new::smile-new:

Yeah sorry. Have a good look before, so you don't force anything.

- Sent from Mobile

Latest posts

Back