Front Paddock Stand.

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A feck arse,and knickers too.

Might go back and ask the shop for the front stand with the points on it and a rear paddock stand aswell then.

All above makes interesting reading.
I did see the 1Jac (1jac.com) at motorcycle live and was impressed, anyone else got one?

Couple of the lads I know have them, good quality and work really well. Easy to use on your own and have the benefit of lifting everything off the deck so really easy to remove forks/shock etc when required.

Demon Tweeks sell the Warrior Spider which is essentially the same thing

- Sent from Mobile

Got the BMW ones, paid a fortune for a set and then got a second set off eBay for ?35 because nobody else bid on them, result.

JimmyMac

Last edited:
I use the abba superbike stand lift thingy and its very useful for unloading the front for suspension work, very happy with it. It can be a bit fiddly to get set up so I use warrior paddock stands for daily stuff.

Hi r25sti, what gen is your bike and does it have ABS? Apparently some can't use the pin type because of brake pipe location. I'm interested in a stand that can let me take the forks off on a Gen2 w/ABS Cheers

Thanks for the replies guys.

Think I'm gonna go for a set of the front and rear BMW ones.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi r25sti, what gen is your bike and does it have ABS? Apparently some can't use the pin type because of brake pipe location. I'm interested in a stand that can let me take the forks off on a Gen2 w/ABS Cheers

when i say pin type i meant under fork pin type not under yoke. :) I also have an abba stand with the front lift if i need to remove forks.

Last edited:
zcMr3q6gbpdDVq-mPthMYno_6NBmznE8o1Bpa3atAsgDvgrgkezIIBOX67ykWTfKX_yBoNozDFETVbwU76QyKlaASqsHj0_4drlZxDw1m152BFFqp19Mt7O8Bu1lpTCbAkXvM3DS35aDCuMDaqLojS6mmZAt4pIejZvYk9l0Uo-tkKS9Gyh2Bou75-aJtDyNpBqGAZd3cnZpAHqhFen0vmhScICWldFzQUMTvChJZqni0ZTl0kBinQPKzEmRtvRxpLP5fMgMuKw_wC2X81C9xBBvHe7Skd4FbyWZXaTdnJwU-NoV9wIBO3attUKz7zeWSVq6IGQOGONIWZidUm-yr2ixkFiy4E2pHy03Z2g-n5ovwSY12Jdpk-UEfsG38N5KzJy4zcylOMrNcjN06SVwn4caxOi6zy_O5vX2TKoSmkxjbp_v9i5GVPDwgKnqbmmTH2lFRra3sXPXnQeO3qhtkh6ZoMsr16aTGZ-ttT8njhP6EIprYhtfSy6Ybyr2V7bkrRo-u3RYxyh7dwKEMB3vFLMlDJCv5coqsEoqEhwwShtPZb9d4s-Gj3TBqf8g5QmzVhwZDVqdCA4RUXj2uEDVtS7dFd4IXA7PnXf4qO63zNq-le8GV28viA=w548-h974-no
i

I also use a warrior rear stand for the front unless I am removing the wheel

Latest posts

Back