Fault codes ??

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bozzy1964

Reaction score
Hiya guys..... I may be going nuts but as I say this is my first S1000RR so finally had chance to go through the dash menu, I'm not sure if these are fault codes or info .. Can't find any info on t'interweb
6f1930c2fadc6bd4773e6bd4555eab57.jpg
7f948632546e455963af3c7f456f2418.jpg
5956beda32c96ba8b68d1043cca17445.jpg

Would appreciate a bit of help !!

Slick mode ... It's the new legal high !!

Do you have any modifications fitted?

(I can't find codes that match yet either)

Only an acrapovic buddy !!

Don't know what you're questioning. That is the info display, what fault codes? G is gear changes, th is throttle, Br is braking????

Ahhhhh as I say ... I've lived a life in seclusion and a recluse in an R1 dash ... It's says nowt [emoji2]... Wasn't sure what it all meant soofsayer , would I be right in thinking that's the amount of times it's changed gear in a "lap" ? Not sure about breaking and throttle . Sorry if I sound like a bit of a thicko !!

Ahhhhh as I say ... I've lived a life in seclusion and a recluse in an R1 dash ... It's says nowt [emoji2]... Wasn't sure what it all meant soofsayer , would I be right in thinking that's the amount of times it's changed gear in a "lap" ? Not sure about breaking and throttle . Sorry if I sound like a bit of a thicko !!

No bother, R1 lol. Yes that's right, copied from the owners manual:

1. Averagethrottle-twistgrip
    position (TH) in percent,percentage of lap riddenwith brakes applied (BR)and number of gearshifts(G) on the lap currentlydisplayed

Well that demonstrates I've never bothered with the lap timer either!

- Sent from Mobile

That's superb ! Right time to book a track day ...... [emoji48]

I think it's going get very addictive and the Sunday run out will be fun too ..... [emoji13]

I'm the same mate, came from 11 years of R1's to a s1000rr, it's like going from writing on slate to operating a laptop

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back