Evening Gents!

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Derwyn

Reaction score
Hi guys. Just thought i would say hello and introduce myself.

My name is Derwyn and I live in skipton, north yorkshire. Im a design engineer and work in bradford.

I have this thursday off work to take delivery of my shinny new S thou ! I would be excited if we werent stuck in this perpetual rain storm !!

Take it easy.

Hello and welcome Derwyn, ever thought of moving down south? Ferrets are allowed :highly_amused:

Hope Thursday is dry for you, the weekend might be..

Hi guys. Just thought i would say hello and introduce myself.

My name is Derwyn and I live in skipton, north yorkshire. Im a design engineer and work in bradford.

I have this thursday off work to take delivery of my shinny new S thou ! I would be excited if we werent stuck in this perpetual rain storm !!

Take it easy.

hello mate. Bike from AJ? I'm over Wetherby way but often ride up past Skipton or Harrogate up to Hawes and beyond. Maybe join you for a ride out sometime.

Hey guys. No matey not Alan Jefferies, i got a really good deal from North oxford bmw. I will be taking it there for the first service mind.

Bike arrived ok, really happy and it stayed fine till i buckled my helmet then the rain came.

I do actualy own a ferret beleive it or not!

Love the run up to hawes via ingleton or sometimes horton.

The weather is spose to be ok tomorrow so all been well I will get a few miles in.

Mods?! Erm i dont need any performance increase but i have the black bike so i do fancy the carbon fibre scorpion end can, and maybe a jet black screen. O and a tail tidy but im in rush i will wait for summer :)

Cheers lads.

Latest posts

Back