I forgot to say hi!

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi everyone! I joined this site several months ago but never properly introduced myself.

My name is Ted and I run Regulus Racing, located in the United States. I design and manufacture parts for the S1000RR and the HP4. My flagship product, the RR Shift Solution, was designed to eliminate the false neutrals that so many of us experience. It also reverses the shift pattern to the popular "GP" style that a lot of riders prefer. Another product I sell are axle sliders for both the front and rear axles. These were designed to look great, install simply, and provide a solid connection to the bike.

You can view my website at: http://www.regulusracing.com

I am currently working to decode and put to paper a complete wiring diagram for the 2012-14 BMW S1000RR. The decoding is complete, and I'm now slowly putting to paper what I have learned. If anyone has any questions about the wiring, please feel free to contact me and I will provide you with answers and small localized drawings of the wiring in question.

I live in the Pacific North West, so I'm about 7-8 hours behind the UK. That makes quick answers sometimes not so quick. I will make sure to log in each day and evening to see what's new!

I look forward to meeting and chatting!

-Ted

Latest posts

Back