Dynos

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flatstick

Reaction score
Hi all,

Just a quick one, who has had there bikes Dynoed and what power have you had Std and with modes?

Dean

Specifically what gen are you interested in?

Dyno' my 16 2 months and 4k miles in.
Just a Yoshi R55 end can to a car dyno
189.8 rwhp

Gen 2 with ar can and decat and pc5 = 189

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Out of the crate most Gen3's are ~184 at the Rear Wheel. According to the tuner I have used.

gen 1; full akra, K&N, PCV custom map; 198.5 at the wheel with around 12000 miles on it.

Hi all,

Just a quick one, who has had there bikes Dynoed and what power have you had Std and with modes?

Dean

Dynos and figures of this that and the other..........does it really matter?

Unless you are the likes of Michael Dunlop then you wont ever take the bike to its limits.

Id be more interested in getting it mapped to take out the lean fueling and have better mid range .

Correct me if I'm wrong but different Dyno machines come out with different numbers. The only way to tell if a modification has increased power output is to test in on the SAME dyno before and after. So to say my bike has more ponies than yours is only correct if tested together. :eek:illeak:

Hi All,
Had the bike on the dyno the other day just for a power run, the bike was totally std with just over 3000miles

Dean

IMG_2194_zpsswed900d.jpg

How did you get 201rwbhp and 120NM of torque?

Sent from my E6553 using Tapatalk

No idea it was all put back to std to get a true comparison on same day and dyno to a few other bikes and that's what the reading was.

Dean

Correct me if I'm wrong but different Dyno machines come out with different numbers. The only way to tell if a modification has increased power output is to test in on the SAME dyno before and after. So to say my bike has more ponies than yours is only correct if tested together. :eek:illeak:
i agree Parley
Same dyno same bike can give different reading on a different day

i agree Parley
Same dyno same bike can give different reading on a different day

That's right, and why all the bikes were put on the dyno in std condition straight after each other so gave true un-maniplified reading.

Dean

My 2011

Attachments

• Scan.jpg
    Scan.jpg
    139.8 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back