Husky 701

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kennybush

S1000RR Supporter
Reaction score
Not been using the s1000 a lot over the last year or 2, so thought I'd try something a bit different. Had a few crossers back in the day, but never really tried a proper supermoto. Had been looking at hypermotard 1100, but then saw this, and thought I'd give it a go.

Had it out in the rain and sleat the other day for a couple of hours, and was a lot of fun. Time will tell, but so far, I'm chuffed with it.

It's got an exhaust, induction kit, SAS deleted and a map. Dyno graph showing 79bhp. Not much power compared to our BMW's, but just as much fun.

Nice one Kenny, where was the bike, says he is in the Highlands.. You could throw a set of knobblies on that and use it as a trailie of sorts..

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Never ridden something like that, assume they are a hoot

Sent from my SM-S9060 using Tapatalk

Had it out on Thursday, and was a right hoot, blasting about the back streets. Very controllable, masses of torque, and weighs nothing. No traction or Wheely control, seems keen on lifting the front wheel everywhere, despite me being useless at wheelies!

Came from Forres, so just stopped to chuck it in the van on my way home from work on Wednesday night. Been looking at enduro wheels already, but might be a bit powerful for the sand dunes.

Looks like good fun that, handy dropping in to Forres then pal [emoji106].. set of Enduro rims gives you a bit more scope to run it off road.

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back