Donnington 29th August BMW/Tyco day

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have booked now, maybe see you there?

Hoping for some good weather, I was at Anglesey at the weekend, mixed weather, Saturday afternoon was great, but decided to skip Sunday and head home, it did clear eventually, apparently.

I'm hoping that BMW are sending someone who knows their way round the DDC settings.

Hi
just booked it, in novice group as well as no track day experience booked it really for set up advice.
Going to iom next w.end for long w.end on it so it going to get a hard seven days!!!

Dean

Just became free on Saturday, and took one of the 3 remaining places :)

There are no details on start time in confirmation email, has anyone had more details yet? I know it'll be ridiculously early...just wondering how early I need to get up....

Any recommendations on Friday night places to stay?

This Saturday my Beemer will be making its way to Almeria in Spain for a track week where it's a tad warmer.........can't wait

There are no details on start time in confirmation email, has anyone had more details yet? I know it'll be ridiculously early...just wondering how early I need to get up....

Be on-site 7:45-8am.
There's a Donington Manor Hotel in Castle Donington, looks ok - not been - but am booked there for my visit.

When I read the info about the BMW trackday you guys are on it didn't read as though it was going to be a standard trackday with 2 hours of track time for each group, rather some tracktime with some of the models to try out with presentations, PR etc, so it would be good to know how you all get on.

There is a Premier Inn at the Airport, about a mile away, I am staying there.

Not sure about the format, I will call FE and find out.

My bike is being taken by FE to their yard and then to Almeria on Saturday.

There are the usual 3 groups so should be usual track time.

Thought it was only me who hadn't got any format through, I sent FE an email on Thursday requesting some information but no reply. There's a nice hotel as you come of the M1 called The Radison.

Same as, got no info or attachments ("attached is your event itinerary" on original booking confirmation email..nope nothing there!!) wondering what time to get there etc. Guess a phone call will be in order later on.

Rang FE this morning and they've sent me the itineray email through, got to be there 7.30-8.20 to sign in, rider briefing starts at 8.30. You guys need to call them and get them to send you the email cause theres a form to print out and fill in and take with you. Anyone fancy meeting at services at j34 at costa coffee about 7.15

Latest posts

Back