Donnington 26th August Road bike only trackday with NL

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have you seen the BMW track day on the 29th at Donington with the tyko riders ?175

Yes bud. Can't do that date as it's the BH weekend and will be with family, plus hebegebe is going on the 26th, plus it's road bikes only. That all works for me :).

I don't know Alex, I would have thought yours is ok isn't it? if it is get yourself along if you can, couple of others going. Booked into inters (fastest group). Let me know :).

Are the hp4's ok for 98db , I got black flagged on the gixer with road legal can (baffle in ) that was doing 104db , just got told to short shift a few k and I was ok . Hoping this won't happen on the hp4 .

I'm booked.
Gone for Novice/Inter as it's my first time there...will ask to move up if it goes well, or I want a tow off you Andy :)

There were still places in ALL groups on this one at lunchtime today .....don't know where the " last place " bit came from ? Must have been a miscommunication somewhere along the line .

It's just what was presented last time I went to the website...don't ask me :shrug:

I will be going down to Doni at lunchtime today - me and a pal watching a little bit of Formula E testing then a few beers in Castle Donington and dinner , shall be in circuit early in morning and shall post up a Garage number in case anybody wants to aim for it to group gather , cheers all , Graham.

Latest posts

Back