Any Nurburgring Trackdays?

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kam187

S1000RR Supporter
Reaction score
Does anyone know of any company UK or Euro that offer bike only Nurburgring Trackdays?

I've done it before on tourist days but recent visits in the car have put me off taking the bike as theres so many closure and after any incident bikes are not allowed back on the circuit.

I'm also running a track bike now so not road legal.

Does anyone know of any company UK or Euro that offer bike only Nurburgring Trackdays?

I've done it before on tourist days but recent visits in the car have put me off taking the bike as theres so many closure and after any incident bikes are not allowed back on the circuit.

I'm also running a track bike now so not road legal.

I've always been led to believe it's a public toll road hence road legal vehicles only ?

Trackdays.co.uk do them. I?ve had a look on their website and the only remaining one this year is for cars only. Might be worth emailing them though.

The German bike magazine Motorrad organize 2 day events on the Ring, sadly now only once a year. You have to ride with Instructors. Various groups. Will need a road bike.

Can?t think of anything worse, the fees you have to pay if you bin it, cause damage or delay time due to closure is beyond a joke.

I did a course back there in the early nineties with PB it was great. If you can't find a track day there Spa is a great alternative.

Latest posts

Back