DID KM500R Chain Cutter & Riveter

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bertie

Reaction score
Hi all

I am selling my genuine DID KM500R chain cutter/riveter. Its is perfect condition, in the original box with instructions etc. It works really well, certainly the one time I used it! I am after ?50 plus ?5 postage for it, which is a bit below half price of a new one. Its a proper bit of kit and the sort of thing that deserves more use than I am going to give it. Here are some photos so you can see what it looks like and its generally peachy condition.

Cheers

Attachments

• IMG_7018.jpeg
    IMG_7018.jpeg
    483 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_7019.jpeg
    IMG_7019.jpeg
    655.2 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_7022.jpeg
    IMG_7022.jpeg
    777.9 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_7020.jpeg
    IMG_7020.jpeg
    583.8 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_7023.jpeg
    IMG_7023.jpeg
    443.2 KB · Views: 62
Will take.
Driving so will dm later. Or just send me your paypal.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Will take.
Driving so will dm later. Or just send me your paypal.

Hi Alex, for sure. If you DM me your details, name and address I will reply with my PayPal details etc. If you woudl like to track the delivery then include your email and I can add it so you get notifications.

Cheers

That's a total bargain I just bought one last year 106 quid was the cheapest I could find..

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

That's a total bargain I just bought one last year 106 quid was the cheapest I could find..

Yep, I think it was a pretty fair price. I am happy its going to a good home and will get proper use.

:D - been after one of them a number of years. I had to replace Flying Scotsman's Whale I borrowed after it was stolen from my garage along with a load of other gear. So I paid the big bucks but still didn't have a chain tool of my own!

Thanks for the deal Bertie

They work brilliant, all parts replaceable by the way.. that's if you rattle through enough chains to wear it out.. which is unlikely given the weight and build quality.

Arrived, so definitely sold :) cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back