Bringing Bike for Service

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alfaguy

Reaction score
My dealer is almost 300km away from me so I stopped riding it 600km round trips and bought myself this motorbike trailer. Too old for that now at 65. It's a Cochet and is made in France. The really neat thing about this trailer is that the bed lowers to ground level when getting the bike on/off it so it makes solo loading a breeze and a lot safer too. This is my 2021 M package but I also have other bikes that need to be trailered now and again so it's worth the investment. My BMW has recently reached its 10,000km milestone without one fault which is just great.

CKRigXc.jpg

2UjXP85.jpg

How much is the trailer? The Motolugs are now well north of £1k...and they don't have half as many options for tiedown or a front wheel.

That was a trailer purchased from a German vendor and was shipped direct to me from the French manufacturer to Ireland. The total cost was €3,940 but €530 of that was transport costs. This trailer is the heavy duty version capable of hauling the heaviest harley but must be towed by a 4WD type vehicle at least here in Ireland. There are double or even triple bike versions available too.

Wow thats a price. Think I would be looking for an enclosed one for that much.
May it serve you well for many many years

Latest posts

Back