BMW S1000RR Sport

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Trackday

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Lind Motorrad

For those interested my S1000RR will be on display at Lind Motorrad for the next couple of months.

Great I will pop by in August for a viewing as Im looking at Street Guard kit.

Will you not be using it in the mean time Ryan?

Lind Motorrad

I can't use it at the moment as I'm working overseas. Lind Motorrad asked if they could put the bike on display so it just made sense for them to look after it.

Looks the business Ryan.
Surely you can't go into next season with all that old kit? Would hate for anyone to comment in the pits that's it's sooo last season.
Happy to use it on mine and keep you up to date.:courage:

Thanks. Unfortunately my 2017 trackday season is now over due to overseas work commitments so it's unlikely to be ridden again until next year. The bike itself is completely finished in terms of specification so the focus next season will be to just keep adding the track miles.

I was just going to ask what fairings they were. I'm thinking of converting mine to a track weapon for next year....
If you need a pit crew let me know. Just shy of 2 hours humming and hawing about the rear wheel change.
I know what I'm doing now so should shave 10 minutes off easy.

Hahaha. Thanks for the offer [emoji848]. Practise makes perfect they say, the caliper and wheel spacers sometimes can be a pain. I've had wheel in and out in 5 mins other times 35 mins [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Captive Wheel Spacers

If you are changing wheels often you may want to consider buying some captive wheel spacers.

attachment.php

Back