Bike camera

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Perbunan

Reaction score
Can anybody recommend a half decent camera I can mount on the bike so that I can record a few ride outs? I can't afford Go-pro prices etc, there's a few on the good old bay of E at about the ?50 mark has anybody tried one or got any other suggestions?

Have a look at sjcam on Amazon. About the same size and same mount system as GoPro and get good reviews.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm very happy with my Excelvan camera from eBay. Was 28 quid including all the mountings, waterproof case etc - all compatible with GoPro mounts too.

I use the contour HD for teaching.
We also use them on the race bikes, you can view some footage in the race section. Or on YouTube.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I'm very happy with my Excelvan camera from eBay. Was 28 quid including all the mountings, waterproof case etc - all compatible with GoPro mounts too.

Thanks for the suggestions guys, DoubleRDurham where do you have the camera mounted on your bike? I've got a tinted screen but do have a stem ram mount.

Back