Arrow End Can 2015

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Arrow Works Titanium Slip-On Exhaust

So it's deffo quiet enough without a DB killer for the track? If so that's great, does look the part too.

I had it noise tested at Snetterton yesterday and it measured 97.5 dB at 5,500 rpm so it is well within the 102 dB static noise limit. For comparison the standard OEM exhaust, tested in similar conditions, measured 100.5 dB.

Fitted my Arrow X-cone slip on and link pipe on Sunday. Havent had chance to run it yet as its pouring down today, but im happy with the look.

Fitted my Arrow X-cone slip on and link pipe on Sunday. Havent had chance to run it yet as its pouring down today, but im happy with the look.
Excellent mate, are you happy with the quality?

Excellent mate, are you happy with the quality?

Yes Flurbs, excellent build quality and finish, well packaged. It also comes with high temp joint lube and a spring puller plus another Arrow decal, nice touches. I made my own carbon hangar bracket to suit. I am assuming it will still pop and bang as before. I forgot to mention it weighs in at 1.8Kg which is nice plus 470g for the link pipe and clamp. OE can weighed a little over 4Kg. Sorry I cant get pics up here as I dont have a photobucket account.

Any end can will read around 98 due to the noise suppression valve in line. My AR can and link pipe without baffle reads 98
attachment.php

Attachments

• snett 1 15.jpg
    snett 1 15.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 109
Last edited:
One thing to look out for is you don't hit the can with your boot heal when on the pegs, now have a tiny little dint in it. Bugger.

Latest posts

Back