Arrow End Can 2015

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Billo01

Reaction score
Not sure if this is a member on this forum too, apologies if you are but found this smart picture of the Arrow end can on S1000RR.com. What do you think and how much are they?

Hopefully the image works

P1020663_zpsfwuxt70w.jpg.html

Photobucket or another hosting service is the only way I'm afraid, unless it's online and you can just post the URL

When I select insert image I only get the option for url, what do I do from this point? I do have a Photobucket account.

Put it in Photobucket then get the URL of the picture once hosted...then copy and paste it to here using the image button you used before.

Arrow Works Titanium Slip-On Exhaust

Here is a picture of the Arrow Works Titanium Slip-On Exhaust fitted to my 2015 S1000RR. The product number is 71823PK and it is available from Arrow's UK distributor B&C Express.

P1020645_zpso1pv3csp.jpg

Re: Arrow Works Titanium Slip-On Exhaust

Here is a picture of the Arrow Works Titanium Slip-On Exhaust fitted to my 2015 S1000RR. The product number is 71823PK and it is available from Arrow's UK distributor B&C Express.

P1020645_zpso1pv3csp.jpg
Thanks for your help RyS1000RR, that's exactly the one.

Put it in Photobucket then get the URL of the picture once hosted...then copy and paste it to here using the image button you used before.

Cheers Alex, I'll have a go next time and hope I don't end up with a series of posts with red crosses in them

Re: Arrow Works Titanium Slip-On Exhaust

P1020645_zpso1pv3csp.jpg

Have you got a side on pic?

I ordered one off e-bay from a bloke in Naples. ?359 including delivery. I just got a text alert to tell me that it had left Milano! According to the spiff, the link pipe and internals are stainless, with a titanium case and carbon end can. It also meets E9 requirements.

Makes you wonder why BMW just didn't get Arrow to make them in the first place? For some reason the original can makes me think of the tail fin of one of those big 1950s American cars.

Arrow Works Titanium Slip-On Exhaust

Here are a few more photos of the fitted Arrow exhaust...

P1020670_zpsdhuo4eto.jpg

P1020661_zpswhg3hgh0.jpg

P1020655_zpslrahk8m9.jpg

P1020648_zpsn6yvvzey.jpg

P1020647_zpsedqet5ph.jpg

So it's deffo quiet enough without a DB killer for the track? If so that's great, does look the part too.

I just ordered one. After seeing yours I really liked it, so thanks for that. It is a bloody bargin as I also found out today from JHS racing that the Akarapovic slip on is ?798.95!!!

Latest posts

Back