anti wheele?

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CEZAR

Reaction score
Just got first service done at guess what guys? Went for a spin got all slick aln user and bike was limited to 9rpm! So i came back to a dealer and they said it has to be reprogrammed, they sorted oit this in 5minutes.

But my question is which option is for anti weele? In user mode?

Just got first service done at guess what guys? Went for a spin got all slick aln user and bike was limited to 9rpm! So i came back to a dealer and they said it has to be reprogrammed, they sorted oit this in 5minutes. But my question is which option is for anti weele? In user mode?

I'm pretty sure all modes apart from "slick" have anti wheelie.

Sport and Race have anti wheelie intervention but in slightly different degree's to each other, Race mode having a slightly higher lift than Sport. I believe user mode has no anti wheelie too, but i may be wrong.

Slick has (well did on my 2010) anti wheelie but it doesnt cut in until after 4 seconds. Bloody stupid as it nearly chucked me over the bars when i forgot to turn it off.

Slick has (well did on my 2010) anti wheelie but it doesnt cut in until after 4 seconds. Bloody stupid as it nearly chucked me over the bars when i forgot to turn it off.

I take it, it allows you to wheelie at any angle for 4 seconds but doesn't have a height cut off such as the race mode etc?

It dosn't allow you much on race mode guys, slick is the way :)

That if you can wheelie..... (* walking away with head hanging in shame *)

---> Where do I sign up for wheelie school? Has anyone done it?

Last edited:
I cant wheelie for shit either [emoji12] [emoji12] [emoji12]

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I did one by accident looking at some fine ladies and showing off.....

I was just supposed to REV and pull away quick, and not looking at the road ahead.... I was on a little bridge.....

car_bridge.jpg

Front must have been 3 foot in the air .... (I think more like 3cm).... but it felt like 3 feet..... I absolutely shat myself..... (that was on my old blade though)

Get your 600 mile service done and insert the magic slick key - change mode to USER MODE and off you go with front wheel in the air !!

Hmmm I only bought the bike last wednesday then i came away to work on friday so i could be mistaking here but i dont remember seeing the 'user' option, Its had the 600 mile service and it has the slick key so i'll have to check when im back home in a couple of weeks

Yes check with your dealer as i had plug and new soft done and she still was limited to 9000rpm they had to upload once again.
And today i had a phone call from wollaston (place where i bought it) they asked me if everything is ok with the bike? Why u ask me!? Yours mechanics been looking at it yesterday! Did they? Weird!

Latest posts

Back