Alpha racing quick action throttle

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cally1066

Reaction score
Just fitted one of these last night with 15% less turn and have to say its transformed the bike, no more re gripping to get full throttle, id say its the best mod that I've made to the bike, they aint cheap though for what you get but its well worth it

ive got them on both my track and road beemers,and yes there good.best place I found to buy was park lane.£65...comes with new renthal grips too.

is park lane an online shop? i was thinking of the Accossato
quick action 86.00 including post and a pair of grips..

The alpha racing one uses your existing throttle housing so it dont interfere with your switches

I just rang park lane and spoke to Matt.Hes the one in charge of racing products,googled there number.

The alpha racing one uses your existing throttle housing so it dont interfere with your switches
that sounds like a better option. any idea where i could order one on the internet? i don't live in the uk for most of the year, so i buy most of my bike parts online.

but direct from alpha?
which kit are people using? I presume the 50mm 63 degree kit as this reduces throttle twist by 15%?
I'm in the market for one too maybe we can get a bit of discount from somewhere if we can get a few people after them.

I'm in for a group buy... sooner the better as I'll be on the next trackday in a couple of weeks!

I've just emailed alpha to see if any discounts are available if we can get a few people willing to buy, if anybody else wants to suggest a different brand is be willing to message them about discounts

how about talking to this guy at park lane, if they can source us the alpha kits without the wait and shipping costs?

Back